- 21 Years of Age or Older & In-Person Signature Requirement: Deliveries require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. After 3 attempts to delivery, shipments are held at UPS or FedEx for 10 days and then returned. We hope this does not happen as we provide advance notice and tracking numbers for shipments.
- Returned Packages: A return packaging fee as well as reshipping fee may be charged to the customer.
- Re-Shipping: Package(s) which are returned due to failed delivery and re-shipped will incur the re-shipping.
- Redirected shipments: We are happy to redirect your shipment. Once shipped, if you do need to change shipping destinations, a redirect and any additional shipping costs will be applied.
- Tracking: Shipping tracking numbers are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age older to be available to sign for the package.
- Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Taxes & limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
- Returned shipments: You are responsible for shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
- Regulations for shipping wine vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to all states.
- Damaged shipments are insured. Please notify us if you incur such a shipment.
- Sold: Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased even if returned.
Heat & Weather Conditions
- Because of sensitivity to the temperature variances that can occur during the summer months, we generally ship Monday through Wednesday. We may, at times, contact customers to consult on overnight shipping or a holding the shipment back to ensure the integrity of their wines.
- Due to regulations, we cannot take returns on wines. All sales are final and cannot be returned to Aquam Vinos LLC or shopwatertowines.com.